Saturday, March 10, 2007

Heads Up

Starting in April, rates will be going up. As of now my prices are too low for me to make a living. I love what I do and I love where it is taking me, I would love even more if this can be a job I can do not just for side cash but for me to make a living doing it, for me to add to provinding for my family, and for a future studio for my business.

There will be new collections offered too. In these collections I will have layouts to show you how you can use the collections to put them in your home (galleries for staircases, above couches, on ledges, vertical down a wall, etc). Some collections will also carry the popular gallery wrap canvas' and storyboards.

After returning from the photography convention at the end of this month I will soon after post the new rates.

If you have already booked a future session the rates posted now will still apply to you.

1 comment:

Melissa Koehler said...

WOO HOO! I already talked to you about this so you know what I think :)
I finally burned your disc and should hopefully get it out to you this week! I am so sorry my dear, I am not usually this flaky I promise!!