Thursday, April 26, 2007

WE HAVE ARRIVED!!!!

Ok so I'm a tad bit excited, we now have the famous In-N-Out here in Tucson. What more could you ask for?
(Ok so I would still like Pat & Oscars Restaurant and FILIPPIS Pizza)
I'm from San Diego so eating at In-N Out is just like having a piece of where I grew up back with me.

My boys and I waited in the drive through line for while today but it was so worth it. What great kiddos I have too. I'm so thankful for technology so my boys could watch a movie on the dvd player while we waited.

In-N-Out had there stuff together I must say too. Considering the line they were still moving and working as fast as can be. We even were offered water and lemonade a couple tiimes while waiting in our car.

So now I site here stuffed not knowing what to do with myself.
Sure felt good though ordering that yummy double double, fries, chocolate shake and root beer.
The kiddos had a burger, fries and shakes too, mmm mmm good!
I must say, there is something about their root beer too. Not sure if it's a combo of the type and machine it comes out of but it is my favorite. It has to be from In-N-Out though so it can't just be the type if it's A&W or Barques. If you haven't had it....do!
Anyhow, this made for a nice day. Who cares if I'm pregnant so certain foods sound super good to me. The food is just darn good!




1 comment:

Melissa Koehler said...

YUMMMY!!!
I love P&Oscars! You better come visit me in SD and we can go have some fun just going to food places!! xoxo