Tuesday, May 22, 2007

For my little man

Inspired by another photograher I saw recently who photographed a guitar, I knew I had to do these.
Lately I think nothing means more than his guitar to my youngest. He truly has been in love with the guitar for over a year. He has many he takes around and plays ALL day long! (yes we wake up to hearing him playing and singing) Why we ever gave him a pick I don't know, he is now even louder. :)
To see the joy in his face when he plays though is so sweet and worth all the days we wake early to him playing and all the shows we miss because we can't hear them.
So when I saw images the other day by another photographer of a guitar he was looking right over my shoulder shouting, "guitar, guitar". I knew then, I needed to take some for him to have of his guitars. I have not quite decided how to display them for him but I can't wait to get it all together and surprise my little man.




No comments: