Friday, July 06, 2007

I Won! I Won!!!

Ok what a great middle to my day.
  • Bludomain
  • has been runing lots of contests today for their 4th birthday. With my craving of a little ice cream and quick family we went running out the door to take on Blu's scavenger hunt! For their second scavenger hunt of the day you had to be one of the first 4 to get images of the following: 1.Prices of gas in your town 2.you getting an ice cream cone and at the register 3. you taking a picture of yourself blowing a bubble with gum 4. Had to write on a paper your best feature and put the paper down by a favorite pair of shoes 5 and last had to call an unknown number they gave us and leave a message they gave to us.
    I'm so excited because so many people enter these things and I finally made it!
    What did I win? I won a $100 gift certificate to Nordstrom and a brand new website template. Still on the fence if I want to really change my website or maybe have another website devoted to seniors in the future or fine art. I
    I'm so excited. You can check out the silly pictures on Blu's Blog
  • here
  • No comments: