Monday, February 04, 2008

A Thought

Here is a bit on Ava's Rule:
(click image to view larger)


I was on a fellow photogs blog today Sheye Rosemyer Photo blog and wanted to share this that she put together after her beautiful daughter Ava passed. You can read Ava's story here

Mary Hanson of Mary Hanson Photography said it best when she said:

What has become clear to me though is that you can plan and hope all you want, you can imagine and presume and expect life to go a certain way but really, there is no watertight guarantee. All the days are "normal". The happy ones, the sick ones, the bored ones, the tragic ones. I am no expert, I have less clarity than the average person but what I have found, because of One Normal Day, is this:
Live each day, every single day, with the understanding that one does not necessarily lead into the other. Hug your family. Tight. Put aside What Does Not Matter. Tomorrow could be a completely new kind of normal."

1 comment:

Ruby Rideout said...

Her words are accurate.

After my father passed away, my thinking process about life/death changed forever.

Never take things for granted.

TFS.