Saturday, February 03, 2007

New Things Coming

Ok, I have been a bit busy lately. I'm excited about new things on the way. With a new year and business going so well I'm starting a new website soon. I have been hard at work fixing up a new site. I hope to have it all finished and ready to launch by the end of the month. The new website will have bigger images, a calendar so you can see what dates are available and my favorite part... Online proofing. Now you will be able to view your images from home and quicker than before. Everyone will have their own private password they will be able to share with family and friends. Besides being able to view your images sooner, you will be able to share with those family and friends that don't live nearby. I have also decided to change my colors and logo too so starting here is the introduction of the new logo. A little less whimsey and a little more edgy... a little more me.

Get ready because I expect many more new and exciting things to be coming this year. I'm getting really excited about going away next month for a photography convention to meet with photographers around the world. With so many other photographers, ideas and new products to offer you I can't wait to see what the new year will bring.

No comments: