Sunday, August 05, 2007

Location, Location, Location Contest!!!

Alright here it is, the first contest. I'm going to try and run some sort of contest at the start of each month so keep your eyes posted for them.

I'm always looking for new spots to photograph in and now I want your help. I've only lived here a few years and I know some of you have lived here your whole life. Some of you know those secret spots or not so secret spots I have not yet discovered so bring them on! Here's your chance to help me out and maybe win something too!

The contest will run from now August 1st until the 31st of August. This gives you 4 weeks to keep an eye out for "the" spot.
When you find it, email me the details at info@leahsimmersphotography.com, in the subject line put location contest so I don't miss it.
i will visit the locations, pick my favorite and decide on a winner. The winner will recieve a free session and a $50 gift certificate (expiring June 2008) which may be spent on a past session or a future session. I wil also be throwing in a cute little leather wallet album we have just started carrying and these are gorgeous!

Rules:
-Location must be in Tucson
-Location must be a spot I do not already currently use (fell free to contact me for a list of places I use now, otherwise I will let you know if you choose a place I already use so you can re-submit a location)
-Location must be safe for children and ok for the public to use (someones backyard won't do unless I'm able to go do sessions there as I please)
-Please give an address of the location, simply stating, a beautiful tree in the middle of the forest" just won't do
-If two people submit the same location I will accept it from the first person and I will email the second person so you can re-submit an entry
-Deadline for submissions is August 31, 2007 at 11:59pm pacific time.
- 1 entry per household
-Submit entry via email to info@leahsimmersphotography.com with "Location contest" as teh subject line. Include name of location if it has one, general area of town/cross streets, and if there is a website or if you can even take a picture of it please include that too. I have to be able to find the location.

The winner will be announced in September after I take a look at the locations. The contest is open to current clients and new clients so spread the word.

To give you some ideas on some things I love in a location:
Shade
Color
Old doors
Old cars
multiple settings
bridges
fountains
interesting walls
porches
old barns

Have fun with this and I look forward to seeing what you all come up with!

No comments: