Sunday, August 26, 2007

Yikes

Oh no it has been too long, sorry for slacking on here lately, been going nuts lately keeping up with sessions and, getting my boys ready for school. Yesterday my great friend threw me a wonderful baby shower too which was a blast, then I spent the afternoon with my awesome photog friend Ruby taking maternity pictures around town, you can see some on her blog at:
  • www.dazzimages.com


  • Don't forget to book those sesssions early, I'm trying to get in as many as I can before the baby arrives and then I will take off two weeks and then get you all back in to do more sessions. Slots are quickly filling up though so don't wait too long. Any images and cards wanted in time for the holidays are going to need to be in by Thanksgiving, after Thanksgiving there will be a $50 rush fee added to get them in time.

    No comments: