Friday, September 14, 2007

Contest Time Again..

Ok I'm sitting here a tad bored at the moment, I have all my work proofed and want to have a little fun.

So how about it...help me out having some fun here.

It's an easy one.

I am giving away your choice of a 5x7 print or a $15 gift card to starbucks or coldstone creamery.
This is open to anyone, past clients, future clients, friends, etc.

It's as easy as this:
Take a picture of yourself or have someone take a picture of you holding a sign that that says Leah Simmers Photography Rocks or I heart Leah Simmers Photography. Have fun with it, get creative.
Send your entries to info@leahsimmersphotography.com in the subject type Leah Simmers photography rocks, or I heart Leah Simmers Photography.

I will run this contest until 11:59pm Sept 30th, then I will upload my favorites to share with you all. I will announce the winner by October 5th.

You may enter upto 2 images per person so lets get on it, I can't wait to see what you all come up with.

1 comment:

Marlo Yoshimoto said...

I can add to your fun ;) You've been tagged! 8 things about yourself and tag 4 other photographers.