Saturday, September 22, 2007

I've been tagged

Alrighty i have been tagged. What, you say? Well it's a little blog game going on in photography world. A fellow photographer tags you ad you must list 8 things about yourself others might not know and then tag back.

Yikes now to think of 8 things:

1. While most love chocolate I really don't care for it, usually you will only catch me eating chocolate when I;m pregnant and then it's usually just chocolate cake, never a hershey bar or chocolate ice cream - yuck!

2. While I don't love chocolate I do LOVE cheese! Yep that's right, chedder, jack, colby, mozzarella, I can stand at a plate with cheese cubes at a party and never leave.

3. Milk...gross, don't like it. Occassionally I will put it in cereal but you will never catch me drinking a glass of it.

4. i hate the dark..yep I said it, can't stand it.

5. i have a black belt in Taekwondo. When living in San Diego I studied at the best studio (Family Karate in Rancho Penasquitos)
i loved nothing more than being there every chance I could get (often times it was 6hrs a day 6 days a week) I was there so much it counted for my P.E. in middle school and high school. I love going to tournaments and competing in forms/kata and sparring and I will say I miss it so much! There was nothing like that studio though and have yet to find another one I love as much, wish I could pick it up and move it here.

6. I wasn't always into photography. Well I loved playing with the camera at an early age (probably helped my dad was into it too), then decided to take a class in high school. Well the whole idea of the lenses freaked me out and confused me so I switched classes. I laugh now realizing they are nothing to fear and quite easy to work with but at that time I was at a loss.
In the end after having kids I couldn't help but fall in love with photography, you suddenly view life and everything around you differently and want to capture it all.

7. I wasn't always girly. I was pretty much a tomboy growing up (of course I was forced into dresses) I liked hanging with the boys though and hated the color pink. I looked really goofy, I had coke bottle eyeglasses (they were purple plastic ones, yikes) and my hair, well that's another story, all through elementary school my curly hair would often get brushed out and I was called "bushhead". Oh well I think I have come around and I love all things girly now.

8. I believe things happen for a reason. We might not know the reason why today tomorrow or even the next but I just think they do

Now tag you're it to my fellow photogs: (check out their awesome work, click on their name)

  • Ruby Rideout

  • Melissa Kohler

  • Sarah Ulrich

  • Jessica Dittmer

  • Kate Mefford
  • 1 comment:

    Ruby Rideout said...

    ahhhh, i've been tagged?
    gotcha!
    i'll work on mine now. :)